Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tibe2 Trase nak Blogging

uh-huh i havent blogging for quite a long time (almost a year kot) which reading others blogs make me wannna write too. i'm smiling when reading previous entries n suddenly there is a quick flashback on my mind while reading the posts.
yes many things happened n changed along 2010. n as for myself, i'm still in the progress of completing my master. the nearer to finish it, the lazier i become (its so hard to start once u have stopped) ;(

now i'm working as errr... i really cant think any position that suits with my daily working responsibilities. because we do everything kot ;p from admin stuffs, cleaning office, paying bills n go to bank (withdraw duit ribu-riban), update website, accompany boss to meeting n site-visit, amek anak2 bos from school + beli makanan utk anak bos, be a driver to few places. n yg plg best no punch card (kalau ade confirm sume merah ;p) n i can easily go in n out from office to meet my supervisors at campus. so my research is supposedly ON track even tho i'm studying n working at the same time :p

on this coming 6th of november, which is 3 weeks to go.. insyaAllah the status will be changed to 'engaged' :D n 4 the time being, my preparation is mostly done. will catch up later with the e-day update soon ;p (ntah ye ke x ni hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment