Friday, October 15, 2010

Ke Sabah ;)

Last two months, i accompanied my boss for site-visit where we went to SABAH!n dat was my 1st time ever been outside the semenanjung states! :D hihi.. he (my boss) is a trader-businessman where getah is 1 of his major biz in trading. since the rubber stocks are taken mostly from sabahans' villagers (besides filipin+indonesia), so he needs to go there regularly to check n supervise on the operational process.

alang2 smpai sane, i dont miss to check out on sabah pearls n crystals. the prices are much cheaper n i bought quite a lot as an ole-ole for my family n besties ;) lagik, my boss borong sngt bnyk dried seafood--> ikan masin ade, ikan bilis, udang kering, sotong kering(my fav) n terubuk masin also got :) he stopped to shop until the two boxes r full n the totalRM has costed him almost rm700 hokke.. haish bnyknyer duit dier n i'm lucky enugh as he gave me some to bring home.. thanx to him lah!

Ini adalah perbezaan antara mutiara air tawar (Freshwater pearl) & mutiara air masin (Saltwater Pearl)

***bos sy agak saiko la! tp sbb duit pny psl layankan aje.haish!* layankan gamba2 d bwh

it's mount kinabalu! ;D


durian hutan!



tomei ;)


1 comment:

  1. uuu canteknyee...best la dapat jalan2 pegi sane. Nanti nak ikot lah =p

    ReplyDelete