Saturday, May 2, 2009

Broken Wings

A Tiny Piece Each Day

Piece, by piece, my heart is breaking.
You're taking all I have away.
It's falling all around me now, a tiny piece each day.

Every time I hear the things you're saying,
reminding me, of my mistakes.
I tell myself you didn't mean a word, of it.
But my mind must be playing tricks, I guess.

'Cause, my hearts' heard every word you've
ever had to say and piece, by piece, it's
falling all around me now, a tiny piece each day.

I even ran away to stop the pain,
but ain't it funny that no matter just how far you go,
Those, Words, Remain!

And piece, by piece, they're taking all I have away.
Piece, by piece, my heart is breaking.
It's falling all around me now,
a tiny piece each day.

I don't know how long I have, till its' completely gone.
So, I've got to find a way to keep from losing
what pieces I have left.

Because piece, by piece, they're falling
all around me now.A tiny piece, each day.
Yes, they're taking all I have away,
a tiny piece each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment